Kingdom Business Academy by KHF
All training hold on Saturdays by 12 noon to 4pm
? Computer Programming & Web Design
? Farming and Agro Processing
? Shoe & Bag Making-
? Fashion Designing-
Lecture Starts @ February 10
Workshops Starts @ February 17
Training Ends @ March 31
Convocation @ April 1
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE & ACADEMY REGULATIONS
The inaugural edition of the Basic Enterprise Class of the KHF Business Academy is scheduled for 7 weekends. It promises to be 7 amazing weeks of progress and critical business visioning. It is our believe that the next 7 weeks will lead to a major shift in your business and dramatically improve your finances. To ensure that the objectives of this training are realized here are a few rules that we expect would guide the operation of the academy and some other details that you need to know:
1. You can either register as a Cohort Entrepreneur or Non-Cohort Entrepreneur. Cohort entrepreneurs are those intending to learn certain skills which are limited to the 6 sectors listed above while non-cohort entrepreneurs are those who intend only to acquire additional competences for better management of their businesses.
2. Cohort Entrepreneurs are under obligation to attend ALL cohort sessions while non-cohort entrepreneurs are under no such obligations.
3. You can only join ONE cohort.
4. Entry to sessions will be restricted by 15Mins after the class begins. In essence NO ONE will be allowed into classes (cohort or general) by 12:15PM
5. Participants are expected to be properly dressed as business professionals. Bathroom slippers and shabby dressing will not be permitted and may be turned back.
6. ALL PHONES must be on vibration or be put off. Participants will not be permitted to go out and pick calls.
7. Persons who miss 2 classes or more will not be awarded certificate of participation. In essence you will not be awarded our certificate if you miss more than one class FOR ANY REASON.
8. Every participant will be required to submit a project after participation in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the award of the certificate of participation. Not submitting it disqualifies a participant.
9. If you have any questions and/or inquiries please reach out to the following members of the KBA- Ibukun Oladipo or Bunmi Jembola.
10. All emails and correspondences to email@example.com
the time for 2018-10-27 12:00:00; 1540638000 EVENT DATE: the time for 2018-10-27 12:00:00; 1540638000the time for 2018-10-27 16:00:00; 154065240012:00pm to 4:00pm on Saturday, 27th Oct. 2018