* The brake of the tricycle I boarded on the 1st of February failed and was heading towards the canal. God intervened, stop the tricycle and we were all saved. -Sis. Eunice.
* I bless God for His faithfulness in my life and my family. This month is my wedding anniversary and my birthday. -Sis. Nike Akande.
* I thank God for the success of my father in law’s burial, for journey mercy and divine provision. -Bro .Bayo Akinifesi
* I bless...
* Thank you Lord Jesus for terminating 22years of barrenness in my marriage, I bless God for His faithfulness in the life of my two daughters. -Mummy Odunuga.
* I thank God for His faithfulness in my family. This month is my 20th wedding anniversary. -Sis. Majekodunmi
* Since I lost my mother and moved down to Lagos, God has been my provider and protector. I praise His name. -Sis. Juliet
* I had a tricycle accident; I felt nothing until a day ...
* I bless God for terminating the barrenness of 22yrs. Also, for His faithfulness in the life of my family and my two daughters. -Mummy Adebimpe Odunuga
* I thank God for my 20yrs wedding anniversary. -Sis. Kemi Majekodunmi.
* I bless God for His divine provisions since the demise of my mother and since I moved to Lagos. -Sis. Juliet
* I thank the Almighty for saving me from tricycle accident, for divine healing, and also for my wedding annive...
* I bless the name of the Lord for counting me worthy to be alive to witness my birthday. Also, celebrating my granddaughter’s birthday. -Mummy Ajadi
* This year, God added two babies to my family. Also, God granted me grace to witness another year to my birthday. -Mummy Ademola
* I thank God for His faithfulness in my life and family; especially on behalf of my husband. He slumped while getting prepare to go out but God revived him. -Sis Ola...
* I bless God for His faithfulness in my family. Last month, God gave me surprise wonderful gift. -Mummy Ajadi
* I thank God for gift of life, for another year in the life of the living. -Morowooluwa Owolade
* I gained admission into the university of my choice. Praise God! -Oduniyi Tomisin
* On my way to my work place, my tricycle nearly collides with another vehicle but God saved me. -David Alocious
* I bless God on behalf of my fa...
* I was on my way to deliver some goods, the tricycle I took almost had a collision with another one but God took control and saved me. Also, this month is my birthday. -Sis. Taiwo Fagbuyiro
* I am testifying on behalf of my sister that was sick and was told will undergo surgery. As we were praying; Pastor said a word and the operation was successful. -Sis. Samuel.
* I bless God for saving my family from one form of accident or another,. Also,...
I had a terrible dream that got me scared. I prayed and fasted. Later in 2022, I had a pain on my leg, I took analgesic and that was the last thing I knew but God revived and healed me. I’m also thanking God for my granddaughter’s birthday.
- Mummy Ajadi
I bless God for His faithfulness in my family and also thanking Him for my husband’s birthday.
- Sis. Akintunde
I thank God for successful completion of Senior Certificate Examin...
* This testimony is on behalf of one of my love ones. He had a test and we were worried about the result but it came out fine to the glory of God. Also, during the last communion. I wasn’t feeling too well but after the communion, I was better. -Mummy Soyode.
* I bless God for seeing me through the journey of nine months. -Sis. Omomobi
* The Lord makes me to see another year of my birthday. The Lord also granted me safe delivery. Halleluyah. ...
* I bless the name of the Lord for preserving me, for good health and for my 73rd birthday anniversary.
* Glory to God for answered prayers and for another birthday of my Son.
* I thank God for His mercy and for the manifestation of His prophecy in my family.
* I bless God for the salvation of my soul and for my husband’s birthday.
* I bless God for His faithfulness and protection on me and my family. Tomorrow is my birthday. -Sis. Egbebunmi
* I thank God for seeing me through the journey of nine months. -Sis. Akinbobola
* Glory to God for fighting my battles for me. This month is my wedding anniversary, my son’s and daughter’s birthday. -Bro. Ajibulu
* I thank God for His faithfulness and for fighting my battles for me. -Sister Alamu
* I bless God for His ...